donderdag 7 juni 2012

Van alles wat. A bit of everything.


Eigenlijk ben ik met van alles en nog wat bezig. Veel beweging gehad deze week, sporten, winkelen.... :-) en onderweg deze prachtige kop en schotel gekocht.

I've done a lot of different things this week. First I had a lot of excercise, twice to the gym and shopping.... :-) and I couldn't resist buying this pretty cup and soucer.

Sorry voor de slechte foto, dit witte middenstukje met de gekleurde ster is ongeveer 2,5x2,5 cm en bestaat uit 21 !  deeltjes. Stoer he. Heerlijk geprutst met een kopje thee uit....... hihi

Sorry for this blur picture, this white with coloured centre piece is about an inch by an inch and exists from 21 ! little pieces of fabric. I loved working on this one, with a cup of tea sipping from my new........ LOL

En aan het einde van deze zalige dag moest er ook nog gekookt worden. Geen probleem, een recept aan de muur en toen dat eenmaal lekker liep heb ik op hetzelfde stukje muur ABBA laten zingen via Youtube. Heerlijk allemaal toch?

And at the end of this lovely day I had to cook dinner. No problem, a recepie at the wall and when things were working out I let ABBA sing some of their famous songs through Youtube at that same device. Isn't life wonderful at some times?

I zong lekker mee terwijl ik in de pannetjes roerde, gelukkig was er nog niemand thuis :-)

I joined in with ABBA singing while cooking, there was nobody home yet :-)

4 opmerkingen:

Thea zei

wat een leuke dag heb jij gehad.
Wat een mooi kopje is dat zeg super.

gr thea

Simone de Klerk zei

Gezellig weekje! En hoe heb jij je iPad daar opgehangen? Ik vind het op het aanrecht liggen altijd zo onhandig en kwetsbaar.

Jossie zei

Ik word helemaal vrolijk van je berichtje. Petje af voor je mini sterretje! Leuke kope en schotel en een super keuken!

Judy zei

It sounds like you had a wonderful day :-) That's an amazing small bit of piecing that you're doing. Sing away-my husband loves Abba so he has it going out in his shop. I love to turn on my favorite music and sing away while cooking. I think my cooking is a bit better than my singing ;-)